Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Hate Kanye West

That`s what you get when you don`t want to listen to a good advice. It will punish you until you realized how stubborn you are for not listening to it. 2 qada` and it`s a crystal clear example that you are such a thick-headed kind of guy. Eventually, you also missed the world.
***
I hate Kanye West  `coz he ruined my (err..one of my..) GF`s night. Click here to know why.

p/s: jz got nothing to write & to remind myself & really, I hate Kanye West !!

4 comments:

norulqalbi said...

whhooaaa..~~
xtaw lak ko lyan si kenya nih...
hahah~
weyh mus...rituh ak ade jmpe dak kt tmpt ko...erm..ape nme dye ek...
alexender...eyhh..alexender tuh nickname dye...ak x hingat la nme btol dye...dye kwn kpd membe ak kt cnih...ak juz sbot nme skola, then dye tros sbot nme ko n husna..
hahaha~
sje jep gtaw..hihi~

tp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

betul. ksian taylor swift. ish2.

Mus said...

Cecha:
Haha..x lyn pon..jz bengang dgn dye je
Ow..nama dye Izham. Ktorg pggil dye Ang je..ade gak aritu dye mention yg dye g kuar mkn ngn korg..


Ra-bee-ah:
Btol tu..rase nk cekik2 je bg mati
Haha..